.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bangers-n-Mash

An amalgam of flog/blog and totally all opinion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: cybercity, everywhere, United States

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Waiting patiently


Waiting patiently
Originally uploaded by bodhi47.

In two days time I will be leaving to meet up with family in Florida for a week at the beach. Instead of doing the nice "comfortable" thing of being packed like a sardine in a smelly overpriced airplane I decided that I was going to make the journey as fun as I think the vacation will be. I'll be traveling on my motorcycle across a two day journey of 4 states. And while I'm sure most people won't understand this, it's basically my way of enjoying all of the trip and making a start on seeing what I can do to plan on doing some more long distance riding on the bike. See what it takes and see how well I hold up. The schedule I've set is sort of hard, but I've left plenty of time to make sure that if something comes up I can deal with it. And until then I'm like the little guy on the back of this bike,

Waiting patiently for it to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home