.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bangers-n-Mash

An amalgam of flog/blog and totally all opinion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: cybercity, everywhere, United States

Monday, May 29, 2006

Focus


Focus
Originally uploaded by bodhi47.

I've been having problems with focus lately. It would only keep things in focus in the center of the frame in the focusing mode I was using. So rather than throwing the new camera and lenses at a wall to see if that would help I broke down and started to re-read the manual. Would you believe that to lock focus with the shutter button that you have to set a menu item up to allow it to do that? I didn't. Exposure lock too. I are a duuuuufffuuuuuusssss. It's amazing how much info is included in that little book. And how horribly written it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home